Discover How To Start Melting Fat And Transforming Your Body EVEN FASTER!
HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training and is currently one of the most popular health trends to hit the industry. The basic idea behind HIIT is simple: you alternate between periods of high intensity, such as sprinting, and periods of lower intensity such as jogging. This is a form of training that allows us to burn more calories and enjoy better health benefits in a shorter space of time compared with many other types of training.
But while HIIT is a great tool for getting into shape, it’s important to recognize that it’s only as useful as the way in which you approach it. There are right and wrong ways to perform HIIT and a lot of people make the mistake of getting so excited with this new type of training that they forget to approach it in a structured and well thought-through manner.
In this guide then, we will be looking in detail at how you can go about making an amazing HIIT home workout that will help you to both build muscle and burn fat. You will see how to transform your body using this incredible form of training and you will learn some incredibly powerful strategies for getting even more from it.
Think Working Out And Getting In Shape Requires Spending Hours In The Gym Each Day? It Doesn’t … Discover How To Quickly Melt Your Extra Fat, Build Muscle, And Get In The Best Shape Of Your Life With Short Workouts That Take Just Minutes!’
How to Melt Fat and Optimize Performance With HIIT Workouts Think working out has to be hard? Think again! HIIT workouts appear to do the impossible by helping you to burn more calories than a 40-minute run in a quarter of that time! Better yet, they also build muscle, improve athletic performance and give you more energy. They’ve been transforming the lives of people all around the world and if you want to achieve one of those ‘cover model physiques’ then this is probably just what you’re looking for.
Ready to get started with the most highly effective and efficient workouts on the planet? Then let’s get started! Along the way, we’ll discover that there’s a lot more to HIIT than just the basic alternating speeds; you’ll learn some advanced techniques like cardio acceleration, fartlek training, speed drills, concurrent training, metcon, tabata, finishers and more.
You Need To Focus On High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)…
If you’re not familiar with high intensity interval training or HIIT, you need to pay very close attention…
Here’s why HIIT is superior to almost any weight loss or muscle-building program out there…
- Anyone can do it and get results regardless of current fitness levels
- You don’t have to spend a crazy amount of time at the gym each day… you can do HIIT in just minutes per day
- Research shows us that results with HIIT are better than traditional exercise and fitness programs
- Not only is it fun and rewarding, you’ll feel a lot better after your workouts and avoid overtraining
- You’ll begin seeing noticeable results EXTREMELY quickly… forget about waiting weeks or months… most people start getting results in as little as a week or two (sometimes even days)
Below are the chapters that you are about to explore:
- Chapter 1: Cardio Training, Then and Now
- Chapter 2: The Science of HIIT, Understanding Your Body So You Can Get More Out of It
- Chapter 3: How to Start HIIT Training With Running
- Chapter 4: Tips for Better HIIT Results
- Chapter 5: Concurrent Training and Using Kettlebells
- Chapter 6: Advanced HIIT Protocols – Tabata, MetCon and Cardio Acceleration
- Chapter 7: Creating Whole-Body Circuit Routines
The Video Training Will Help You…
- Prevent missing any of the key and important details related to high intensity interval training
- Save you time and help you avoid the risk of injury
- Keep you focused and accountable to achieving your fitness goals
- Avoid frustration along the way
- The old way of doing cardio training, why it’s not all that effective, and how to do cardio the HIIT way for faster, better results…
- The science behind HIIT, why it’s so powerful, and how to understand your own body to get the most out of it…
- The power of energy systems is revealed in detail inside and how we progress through energy systems for max results…
- If you’re starting from scratch and haven’t worked out in a long time, you’ll discover how to build a basic level of fitness…
- Should you use machines in your HIIT training? The answer is revealed inside…
- How to maximize your results with kettlebells…
- The power of the “kettlebell swing” and how to do it the right way for amazing results…
- Advanced HIIt methods such as Tabata, cardio acceleration, Fartlek, and MetCon…
- Create whole-body circuit routines and the exact steps to design the PERFECT circuit routine…
- Why you may be working out too much and how to workout less and lose more fat and gain more muscle…
- And, how to incorporate HIIT with an overall healthy lifestyle…
- Plus, a whole lot more…
Below are the modules that you are about to get inside:
When You Upgrade Today, You’ll Also Get This Exclusive Fast Action Bonus…
Fast Action Bonus #1– High-Quality MP3s Of The Entire Video Training
I am also providing you with 10 MP3’s that you can use while you’re on the go… Listen to them in the car, at home, or even at the office and you’ll be melting fat, building muscle, and getting into the best shape of your life sooner than you ever thought possible. And, the best part about all of this…
(Valued at $27)
Fast Action Bonus #2 – HIIT Cheat Sheet
This cheat sheet is a handy checklist that makes it easy to get started burning fat and building muscle with high intensity interval training. It breaks up the entire guide into easy-to-follow steps so that you can make sure you have all the highlights of HIIT right at your fingertips… This makes it easy to track your progress and stay focused on getting in the best shape of your life.
(Valued at $27)
Fast Action Bonus #3 – HIIT Mind Map
Some people learn better by looking at a mind map. This mind map gives you an overview of everything covered inside this roadmap to getting you the best results with high intensity interval training. You can also print it out for quick reference anytime you need it!
(Valued at $17)
Fast Action Bonus #4 – HIIT Resource Guide
The Resource Guide gives you a quick point of reference to all of the resources mentioned throughout this very important guide.This makes it easy to burn fat and build muscle without spending crazy amounts of time inside the gym each day…
(Valued at $17)