Discover How To Finally Work More Productively, Have More Energy And Feel Refreshed! Find Out Why You Don’t Have As Much Energy As You Did Before, And How You Can Change That!
Everyone is always talking about time management. There just aren’t enough hours in the day for many of us and so the belief goes that if we could squeeze a little more productivity out of our time, we’d be able to accomplish our dreams, earn more money, stay more organized and enjoy more time off.
It all sounds great, except for one thing: the entire endeavor is completely misguided. Sounds harsh but in fact it’s also completely true. Your problem is not with time. You have plenty of time.
If you didn’t have plenty of time, you probably wouldn’t have been able to watch that entire boxset of [INSERT TV DRAMA HERE] would you? And you likely wouldn’t have spent so long on YouTube…
The problem isn’t time – it’s energy. Your energy, just like your time, is finite. Only it actually exists in somewhat smaller quantities meaning that it’s all too easy to run out and end up completely exhausted. And that’s when we start to use our time poorly and not get much done.
Think about it: imagine if you could jump out of bed feeling energetic first thing in the morning. What would you do with that extra hour of productivity? Hit the gym maybe? Make some calls? Do last night’s washing up so that you could live in a house that wouldn’t always be untidy?
Remember when you were a little kid and you could just run around all day without ever seeming to get tired? Wouldn’t it be incredible if you could get that back? That’s what we’ll be looking at in this book…
Below are some information that you are about to learn:
- Chapter 1: Has Your Quality of Life Deteriorated Due to Fatigue
- Chapter 2: Your Diet Can Drain or Enhance Your Energy
- Chapter 3: Habits and Lifestyle Changes Can Drain or Enhance Your Energy
- Chapter 4: Sleeping Habits Can Drain or Enhance Energy
- Chapter 5: Your Morning Schedule Can Drain or Enhance Your Energy
- Chapter 6: Exercise can Drain or Enhance Your Energy
- Chapter 7: How To Structure Your Work Day To Sync With Your Energy
What you’ll discover in this eBook:
- How to assess your own energy levels
- How mitochondrial functions contribute to your energy
- What supplements can give you a competitive edge
- The superfoods to supercharge your energy!
- What is draining your energy and slowing your body down
- How you can train your body to increase your energy
- The role of stress and stress management in energy management
- How to get the perfect night’s sleep
- The way habits and your morning schedule shape your day
- And much much more…
Now You Can Get Instant Access To 10 HOT Video Tutorials Showing You How To Manage Your Energy Throughout The Day! Download And Start Playing These Videos Tutorials Right From The Comfort Of Your Home!
The problem with low energy is that it makes it incredibly difficult to put anything into action. If you have very low energy, then the chances of you being able to commit to a new training program, to a new diet or to a new lifestyle are relatively slim.
Motivation is unfortunately predicated on energy, so if your energy is low, so will your sticking power be. This also makes it very difficult to read and remember an entire 10,000 word tome on how to get more energy.
If you’ve read the full e-book, you might right now be feeling rather exasperated and overwhelmed at the thought of having to work through it all and keep diving back in. That’s where this ‘five minute guide’ comes in.
Here, we are going to look at all the things you need to do to start getting your energy back in a much more palatable form. You can glance over this to get the gist and you can then dive back in whenever you need a refresher.
10 exclusive, step-by-step video tutorials that’ll give you advice on how to quickly boost your energy and work more efficiently.
Here they are:
- Why DO You Feel So Tired All The Time?
- Syncing Your Body Clock With Natures Time zone
- You Are What You Eat
- You Are What You Drink
- Get Organized – Get More Energy
- Feel Good? More Energy?
- Less Stress? More Energy?
- Why It’s Good To “Blow Your Top” Every Once In A While
- The Doctor Will See You Now
- Recap And Conclusion