Finally! How To Stop Putting Things Off, Get Rid Of Time-Sucking Distractions And Get More Stuff Done! Follow Along With An Example And Plan Your Own Route To Success As You Go. This Is Your Chance To Break The Cycle!
If you have ever found yourself wondering why you haven’t reached the success that you want for yourself, or why your life isn’t how you have imagined it, the problem just might lie in procrastination and putting things off.
In fact, if you are reading this book, the odds are pretty good that’s the case. Procrastination, distractions and putting off important tasks are at the root of most people’s lack of success, and it is something that highly successful people don’t suffer from.
People in the world procrastinate occasionally and everyone obviously gets distracted sometimes, but highly successful people don’t let it stand in the way of what they want. They find ways to overcome it.
At first, when you have made a habit of procrastination, it can seem like reaching goals and quitting your procrastinating ways is almost impossible, but the truth is, people overcome it every single day, and you and I are no different than they are.
What you need most is a plan of action – a step-by-step guide that will show you exactly how to eliminate procrastination from your life once and for all, and teach you how to make a habit of getting things done right away.
Below are just few of the information that you are about to learn and be applied:
- Introduction: Procrastination & the Root of the Problem
- Step 1: It All Starts With Settings Goals
- Step 2: Make a Plan To Get You From A To B
- Step 3: Break Down Your Milestones
- Step 4: Eliminate Distractions
- Step 5: Feel The Fear But Do It Anyway
- Step 6: Beat Procrastination In 5 Stages
- Step 7: Get And Stay Motivated
- Putting It All Into Action – Your Game Plan
- And so much more…
Introduction: Procrastination & the Root of the Problem
Why Do We Procrastinate?
We Never Have Enough Time
How This Book Works
The Easy Way & the Hard Way
Step 1: It All Starts With Settings Goals
Step 2: Make a Plan To Get You From A To B
What is a Plan?
Setting a Realistic Timeframe
How to Create a Plan
Step 3: Break Down Your Milestones
How to Break Down a Milestone
Hey, What about Procrastination & All the Rest?
Step 4: Eliminate Distractions
Start With Your Schedule
Making Your Goal Time a Priority
A Word about Distractions
Step 5: Feel The Fear But Do It Anyway
Why You Have Fears And What To Do About It
Step 6: Beat Procrastination In 5 Stages
Stage One: Identify the Problem
Stage Two: Decide If It is Legitimate
Stage Three: Look at Your List of Reasons
Stage Four: Imagine Yourself at the End of Your Goal
Stage Five: Just Do it!
Don’t Overextend Yourself
Step 7: Get And Stay Motivated
Putting It All Into Action – Your Game Plan
My Final Words
“Now You Can Get Instant Access To
10 HOT Video Tutorials Showing You Simple Tactics On How You Can Get More Done Within Minutes From Now…”
Download And Start Playing These Videos Tutorials Right From The Comfort Of Your Home!
I recorded 10 exclusive, step-by-step video tutorials that’ll show you the tools, techniques and my top tips on how to beat procrastination and become UNSTOPPABLE!
Here they are:
- How To Leverage Your Time Be More Productive And Get More of The Important Things Dome
- How To Use The “Pomodoro” Technique To Improve Focus And Get More Dome
- Procrastination Statistics, The Epidemic And How To Address Your Procrastination
- How To Build Life Long Relationship With Others In Your Industry To Help You Move Forward
- Top Two Time Management Tools To Help Your Eliminate Distraction And Keep You Productive
- Use This To Communication App TO Collaborate With Your Team And Stop The Email Clutter
- Want To Know The Secret To Focus? Follow These Tips
- How To Create A To-Do List That Actually Follow
- Top Tow Productivity Books You Should Read This Year
- Why Do We Procrastinate?
[YES]Can be sold
[YES]Can be used for personal use
[YES]Can be packaged with other products
[YES]Can modify/change the sales letter
[YES]Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES]Can put your name on the sales letter
[YES]Can be offered as a bonus
[YES]Can be used to build a list
[YES]Can print/publish offline
[YES]Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES]Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES]Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights