The Simple Guide to Improving Your Health and Well-Being with Easy and Satisfying Recipes!
Have you ever heard the saying: ‘you are what you eat’? On the face of it, this might seem like something of a meaningless statement. Sure, it sounds good…. But what does it actually mean? While the saying might be clichéd, the fact is that it is far more accurate than most people realize. You literally are what you eat; to the point where every last molecule in your body will have come from something you consumed (or your mother consumed if you’re still young!).
This is perhaps most apparent when you look at protein. When you consume protein, your body breaks it down into the constituent amino acids. These amino acids are then in turn recombined in order to form our muscles, our hormones, our bones and even our brains! Meanwhile, we use acids from our foods to trigger reactions between the different nutrients in our diets and to allow them to combine and dissolve as necessary. Vitamins and minerals perform a range of other tasks, further aiding in the construction of various body parts, hormones, neurotransmitters, bones and more.
Your body simply recycles what you put into it and uses it to keep on building you. At the same time, it is also our food that gives us the energy we need to function. Carbohydrates and fats fuel the process of constantly healing, growing and changing our bodies as well as being used for their nutrition as well.And our bodies adapt to the amount of energy and the amount of sustenance they’re given. If we don’t get enough of what we need, then gradually our bodies change shape to do without. If we eat too many calories, we store them as fats. If we consume too much sugar, we become less sensitive to insulin…
So understand this: our bodies are constantly changing. The only question then is whether you want to be growing and improving, or deteriorating. The biggest deciding factor in determining this outcome? That would be your diet!
HOT Video Tutorials that’ll show you the tools, techniques and my top tips to eating cleaner without extra effort!
A lot of us think about our diet in entirely the wrong way. And unfortunately, this ‘wrong way’ of thinking about food often only gets worse once we start looking into all the different diets that people are trying to sell us. Fad diets that involve starving ourselves or that involve eating only at certain times of day really warp our perception of food and cause a lot more harm than good in the long run. The focus of most diets is all wrong. The way that most diets go about helping people lose weight is all wrong. And the practical aspect of diet is all wrong too.
Inside this product is the 10-Part Video eCourse, 61 Minutes, 10 Audios, (OTO) Upsell Page, 7 Email Follow Ups, Special Report & Affiliates Toolbox Page etc.
The Clean Eating Plan Includes:
- High Quality Ebook (64 pages)
- Results-Oriented Video Training
- Printable Checklist
- Resource Cheat Sheet
- Ready-Made Salesletter & Thank You Page
- Lead Magnet & Opt-in Page
- High-Quality Professional Graphics
- 10 x Quality Articles
- Promotional Email Swipes
- Social Media Viral Images Pack
What You Will Learn
- How to lose weight by cutting calories
- The role of carbohydrates and fats in your diet
- The importance of nutrient density
- The key nutrients that will improve your looks, your brain power and your lifespan!
- How different diets such as the Paleo Diet and Mediterranean Diet work (and where they go wrong)
- How to avoid hunger pangs and cravings
- How to cook/prepare delicious and healthy:
- How to save time in the kitchen and fit cooking into your lifestyle
- How to improve energy levels and have more time and enthusiasm for your food
- How to dine out without ruining your diet
- And MUCH more!