Lose Weight, Lower Your Cholesterol and Transform Your Life!
When you go out, look around you and tell me what you see. I bet you will see an abundance of fast food restaurants and guess what’s in front of them? You guessed it…A never-ending line of people.
Fast food joints are known for serving up a dish of unhealthy food – unhealthy food that people continue to consume. Why? Because they can! People choose fast food because they live a busy life and are under the impression that they can’t go home and cook a healthy meal, because it will take hours to do. This unhealthy lifestyle leads to obesity.
Below are some of the information that you will get inside:
- Chapter 1 – What Exactly Is The TLC Diet?
- Chapter 2 – All About Cholesterol
- Chapter 3 – Major Benefits Of the TLC Diet
- Chapter 4 – TLC Nutrition Overview – Getting Your Nutrients & What To Eat
- Chapter 5 – Cooking The TLC Way – Sample Meal Options
- Chapter 6 – Smart Choices, Eating Out And Social Events On The TLC Diet
- Chapter 7 – Getting Physically Active
Lose Weight, Lower Your Cholesterol and Transform Your Life with this Video Series!
Hearing the word diet usually inspires thoughts of cutting food, counting calories, and depriving yourself. Diets tend to come in waves, and they tend to be unsustainable – many of them even go as far as being unhealthy if done over a long period of time, and can lead to lack of nutrients.
The TLC diet isn’t just a diet, it’s a way of changing your life style and eating healthier. TLC stands for Therapeutic Lifestyle Change. It isn’t just about restricting yourself to a set number of calories per day, or juicing everything before ingesting it.
It’s about making changes that are better for your body. Sometimes, the things we fuel our body on can cause fatigue, headaches and other unseen dangers and illnesses. The TLC diet is designed to make us feel better and healthier, while still providing us with everything we need to keep moving and to help learn how to be healthier while still enjoying what we eat.
The idea of the ‘diet’ is to help control the amount of saturated fat that a person consumes; this can mean cutting down on milk and meats. It also means cutting out nicotine, and getting in frequent exercise. All of which benefits overall health, as well as cholesterol. One of the main benefits, medically, that the TLC diet has is reducing cholesterol. It has been recommended by doctors, and by the National Cholesterol Education Programme from the US National Institute of Health.
As well as helping with cholesterol, the TLC diet can help with weight loss, too, and as it’s a change in life style rather than an actual diet, it’s easier to sustain, and there’s much more chance of the weight staying off and little chance of the person slipping back into their own way of eating. It becomes a way of life, and eventually becomes natural. It reduces the risk of health problems later in life, making sure that we’re taking care of ourselves as we fuel our bodies. It makes sure that we’re getting the right nutrients and that we’re putting the right kind of food inside our bodies. Learn more inside…
Here’s Exactly What You’ll Get in TLC Diet Transformation:
- Learn Exactly What The TLC Diet Is
- Discover The Key To Properly Planning Your TLC Diet
- Practical Advice On The Best Foods To Eat On The TLC Diet
- How To Shop Smart And Buy Foods That Are Nutritionally Sound
- Sample Recipes & Tips To Start Today
- And Much, Much More..
TLC Diet Transformation Advanced Course
- What Exactly Is the TLC Diet & Should I Use It?
- All About Cholesterol & Why You Need The TLC Diet
- Exactly What Foods To Eat
- Sample Recipes, How To Shop & Navigating Social Events
- Tips To Start The TLC Diet Today
- And Much, Much More..